Supporters are urged where possible not to bring bags to the stadium. In any case, bags larger than A4 size (21cm x 30cm) will not be permitted unless required for medical or childcare reasons. No bag drop facilities will be provided at the stadium.
All bags no matter the size will be searched prior to entry to the stadium.
FREE SANITARY PRODUCTS AT BT MURRAYFIELD
Female sanitary products will be available in all toilets at the stadium and hand-sanitisers will be situated throughout the stadium.
LIMITED CASH PAYMENTS
Contactless/card payment only at all refreshment units. Cash is accepted in the Macron Store and for the purchase of match programmes.
- Camera with a lens larger than 300mm
- Controlled container capable of holding liquid which may be capable of causing injury if thrown (sealed plastic bottles of water and soft drinks are allowed up to a maximum of 500mls. Empty re-usable bottles upto a maximum of 500mls are also permitted and can be filled up at our water stations around the stadium.)
- Alcohol not obtained from authorised outlets within the Ground
- Fireworks or any article or substance whose main purpose is the emission of a flare or the emission of smoke or visible gas
- Knives, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items, or any article that might be used as a weapon or compromise public safety.
- A banner or flag that bears material or slogans which are offensive, obscene, abusive or of a racist, homophobic or discriminatory nature (or any banner or flag of any nature which has a stick or pole longer than one metre and thicker than 2cm)
For further recommendations and requests, see Scottish Rugby’s spectator Code of Conduct. For full details and conditions of entry please see the Scottish Rugby terms and conditions.