For the safety of everyone at the game, there are a few items that will not be allowed into the stadium. Bringing these items into the grounds, for your use or for someone else’s could result in an ejection from the event.
Customers in possession of the following items will not be permitted to enter Scottish Gas Murrayfield or Hive Stadium;
- BAGS LARGER THAN A4 – Unless required for Medical or Childcare purposes.
- NOTE – Scottish Gas Murrayfield Stadium does NOT have bag drop facilities so customers with larger bags require to take them away and deposit them in a safe place before entering the stadium.
- ALCOHOL OF ANY KIND - Customers will be required to dispose of alcohol in bins provided at entry points.
- CANS, OPENED BOTTLES OR ANY KIND OF GLASS OR METAL CONTAINERS – Bins will be available at turnstiles for disposing of items.
- SEALED PLASTIC SOFT DRINKS/WATER BOTTLE LARGER THAN 500ML - Bins will be available at turnstiles for disposing of items.
- FIREWORKS, FLARES, SMOKE BOMBS OR ANY OITHER KIND OF PYROTECHNIC ITEM – Possession may constitute a criminal offence and customers found to be in possession of such items will be referred to Police.
- KNIVES, WEAPONS, DANGEROUS OR HAZARDOUS ITEMS - Possession may constitute a criminal offence and customers found to be in possession of such items will be referred to Police.
- BANNERS OR FLAGS WITH SLOGANS WHICH ARE OFFENSIVE, ABUSIVE OR OF A RACIST, HOMOPHOBIC OR DISCRIMINATORY NATURE – Banners of this type may constitute a criminal offence and customers in possession of such items may be referred to Police.
- ANIMALS OTHER THAN GUIDE OR ASSISTANCE DOGS
- GOLF OR LARGE UMBRELLAS
- CAMERAS THAT DO NOT FIT COMFORTABLY IN THE POCKET/HANDBAG
- TRIPODS, SELFIE STICKS, I-PADS
- ANY OTHER ITEMS DEEMED TO POSE A RISK OF INJURY OR ANNOYANCE TO OTHER CUSTOMERS
For further recommendations and requests, see Scottish Rugby’s spectator Code of Conduct. For full details and conditions of entry please see the Scottish Rugby terms and conditions.