Scottish Rugby treats all requests for charitable support with the utmost importance. However, given the huge and ever-increasing amount of correspondence we receive on a daily basis, it is simply not possible to fulfil every request. We have, therefore, set out the following policy and guidelines to provide clarity and fairness.
Like so many other companies at this time, we receive many appeals for charitable donations and support that our policy requires that our primary focus is within the areas of local youth rugby skills development and or rugby development as a whole.
Scottish Rugby is proud to work with our official charity partners:
- The Murrayfield Injured Players’ Foundation
- The wooden Spoon Society
- Bill McLaren Foundation
- Hearts & Balls
- The Sportsman’s Charity
- Save the Children Fund
- My Name’5 Doddie Foundation
Enquiries about Charitable Collections
If you wish to enquire about charitable collections on match days, please contact Edinburgh Council.
Requests for Charitable assistance
If you are seeking our support please ensure you check against the above criteria and provide the following information, which will enable your request to be considered:
- The name of the charity you intend to support
- The date and venue for your fundraising event
- Whether the event/you has/have any connection to Scottish Rugby or a Scottish Rugby club
- A postal address to which any merchandise can be sent
- Your full contact details (including email and phone number/s)
Please send this completed information by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org