Whilst we aim to provide excellent service we understand that on occasions things might not go as planned. We take all feedback seriously and endeavour to resolve matters quickly.
If you are attending a game please note the following:
- In the event of an emergency please make yourself known to the nearest steward
- If your problem is non-urgent and ticketing related, please make yourself known to the nearest steward or visit the ticket office (located behind the East stand) in person. (The ticket office closes after the end of half-time)
- If you are experiencing discomfort within your seating area, please make sure yourself known to the nearest steward who will contact the Stand Manager and we will endeavour to have you re-seated.
- If you are experiencing anti social behaviour, immediately make yourself known to the nearest steward who will contact the Stand Manager to ensure swift and immediate action is taken. Scottish Rugby has a zero tolerance to all and any behaviour that effects any of our spectators.
In order for us to assist, we must be made aware of issues on the day.
Who can help on the day?
Stadium Support Team
Our Stadium Support Team are on hand within the stadium during all matches and can assist patrons who require assistance with any and all accessible issues. Should you require support during the game with accessible issues, please contact your nearest steward who will notify our team for support.
If you have any accessible requirements that will require support on the day, you can contact us prior to game day for assistance. Please click here for more information regarding this.
Customer Services Team
Our Customer Services Team are on hand both in the Ticket Office and within the stadium during all matches and can assist patrons who require a seat move during the match. Should you require assistance with a seat move, please contact your nearest steward who will notify the relevant team within your stand.
We strongly encourage everyone to contact us during the event in order that we are given the opportunity to resolve any seating issues on the day itself.
On international match days our aim is to ensure as far as possible that spectators attending Scottish Gas Murrayfield, be they home or away fans are safe, secure and enjoy a fantastic experience. To that end we have Scottish Rugby Stand Security Managers who will support stewards in dealing with any issues arising and can take swift and immediate action to ensure fans continue to enjoy their matchday experience.
All other times:
- Scottish Rugby have a dedicated Customer Service Team who are available to assist you with any feedback you may have. All complaints must be in writing and can be submitted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or using our contact form.
- Our Customer Services Team will review your feedback and get in touch with you for further information if required.