Finding your booking confirmation
You can find all of your previous purchases under your Account History online and you can click on each booking for further details.
- Booked via phone: We don’t send email confirmations for bookings made over the phone. To check your booking please log on to your online account and you can view it under Account History. Click the menu icon in the top right then click Account Menu - in here you will find your ACCOUNT HISTORY. You can click 'Resend Email' to send the confirmation to your inbox.
- Booked online: If you booked online you will receive an email confirmation automatically after you have made your booking. If nothing arrives you can log back onto your online account and resend the booking confirmation again. You need to click on My Account and then Account History and you can click on the booking there. You may need to check your junk/spam folder and make sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe sender list.
How and when you will receive your ticket(s)
Tickets are delivered via the Scottish Rugby Ticketing App. For more information please visit How do I get the Scottish Rugby Ticketing App?
If you have not received your tickets by 10 days prior to the game, please contact us by emailing email@example.com and we will arrange to re-issue your tickets.
Tickets may only be collected on match day if agreed by the Customer Services team in advance. All tickets will automatically be sent electronically and can be resent by the Customer Services team even on the day of the game.
If you have arranged to collect your tickets in person, we recommend that you arrive at the Ticket Centre no later than 90 minutes prior to kick off unless otherwise agreed with the Customer Services team.
You must bring your booking confirmation and photographic ID to collect tickets.
- Scotland Tickets: Tickets can be collected in advance from the Scottish Rugby Ticket Centre, Scottish Gas Murrayfield Stadium or on matchday, where we will be open until half time. Tickets must be collected by the cardholder. The card used to make the purchase must be presented at time of collection.
- Edinburgh Rugby Tickets: For games at Hive Stadium, please collect from the ticket centre at Scottish Gas Murrayfield.
- Glasgow Warriors Tickets: Tickets can be collected on matchday from the ticket office at Scotstoun Stadium.
Reporting lost or stolen tickets
If you have lost your tickets, or if you have not received your tickets by 2 working days before the match, please message us or replying to your confirmation email. This email should include your full details, the section and seat numbers booked and the reason you are not in possession of the tickets. If tickets have been stolen, please provide a Police crime reference number.
If your tickets have been posted to an old address please try to make contact to retrieve the tickets before contacting us.
We may be able to replace lost tickets and there may be a charge for this service.
If you have purchased Hospitality for any of the events at Scottish Gas Murrayfield your tickets and passes will be sent to you in advance of the event. Should you have any questions about delivery or your hospitality package please contact Scottish Rugby Hospitality on 0131 346 5250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need a VAT receipt?
If you require a VAT receipt, please request this by emailing email@example.com from the email address used to purchase tickets.
Murrayfield Tour Tickets
Gift vouchers and tour tickets will be sent to the purchaser by email. See here for tour booking and ticket information: Murrayfield Tours.
Edinburgh Rugby and Glasgow Warriors Rugby Camps
If you have purchased a spot on one of our Rugby Camps please follow the link in your confirmation email to the consent form or email firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com for further guidance.