- Booking confirmation
- Update your delivery address
- Delivery of Tickets:
- Lost or stolen tickets
- Hospitality Tickets
- Season Pass
- VAT Receipt
- BT Murrayfield Tours
- Edinburgh and Glasgow Rugby Camps
Find your ticket booking confirmation
You can find all of your previous purchases under your My Account > Account History, you can click on each booking for further details.
- Booked via phone: We don’t send email confirmations for bookings made over the phone. To check your booking please log on to your online account and you can view it there.
- Booked online: If you booked online you will receive an email confirmation automatically after you have made your booking.
If nothing arrives you can log back onto your online account and resend the booking confirmation again. You need to click on My Account and then Account History and you can click on the booking there.
Change your address
You can update your address by logging on to your online account, select 'My Account' and update your address.
If you're unable to access your account, please contact us.
Request your e-ticket / Print at home ticket hasn't arrived
If you have chosen print at home as your delivery method you will receive a separate email with your tickets to print off.
If you log back on to your online account you can resend the booking confirmation and the e-tickets should follow after that. You need to click on My Account and then Account History and you can click on the booking there.
If that doesn’t work you can change the e-mail address and try sending it to a different account as sometimes the e-mail server can block the e-mail or filter it into spam folders.
If the problem continues please message us.
Paper ticket delivery
Purchased from a UK address: If you have purchased your tickets from a UK address these will be dispatched approximately 2 weeks prior to the event. All tickets purchased from UK addresses are sent via Royal Mail standard post.
Purchased from an Overseas address: If you have purchased your ticket(s) from an overseas address these will be posted to you no later than 2 weeks prior to the match if you have selected and paid for overseas postage, otherwise they'll be held for collection.
We can post Scotland International tickets securely overseas for an extra charge of £8. Please call the Ticket Centre on 0131 346 5160 to pay this extra charge.
If you'd like to collect your tickets in person you can do so, we recommend that you collect no later than 90 minutes prior to kick off*. Please bring your booking confirmation and ID to collect tickets.
- Scotland Tickets: Tickets can be collected in advance from the Scottish Rugby Ticket Centre, BT Murrayfield Stadium or on matchday, where we will be open until half time. Tickets must be collected by the cardholder. The card used to make the purchase must be presented at time of collection. We do strongly recommend that you collect your tickets for a Scotland game no later than 90 minutes prior to kick off* to avoid queues.
- Edinburgh Rugby Tickets: For games at BT Murrayfield, please collect from the ticket centre at BT Murrayfield. We would encourage everyone who has purchased a ticket prior to the match to print off their tickets prior to coming to a game to avoid any delays.
- Glasgow Warriors Tickets: Tickets can be collected on matchday from the ticket office at Scotstoun Stadium. The ticket office will be open from 4 hours prior to kick off.
*unless otherwise agreed with the Customer Services Team
Reporting lost or stolen tickets
If you have lost your tickets, or if you have not received your tickets by 2 working days before the match, please message us or replying to your confirmation email. This email should include your full details, the section and seat numbers booked and the reason you are not in possession of the tickets. If tickets have been stolen, please provide a Police crime reference number.
If your tickets have been posted to an old address please try to make contact to retrieve the tickets before contacting us.
We may be able to replace lost tickets and there may be a charge for this service.
If you have purchased Hospitality for any of the events at BT Murrayfield your tickets and passes will be sent to you in advance of the event. Should you have any questions about delivery or your hospitality package please contact Scottish Rugby Hospitality on 0131 346 5250 or email email@example.com
Need a VAT receipt?
If you require a VAT receipt, please request this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Murrayfield Tour Tickets
See here for tour booking and ticket information: Murrayfield Tours
Edinburgh and Glasgow Rugby Camps
If you have purchased an Edinburgh Rugby Camp please follow the link in your confirmation email to the consent form.
If you have purchased a Glasgow Warriors Camp please complete the consent form.
For WeAreWarriors Club please complete the consent form.